Monday, July 18, 2016

Today is the last day...


Hello!!!!

Here I am with my card for the challenge over at Craft Your Passion. This week our sponsor is Rick St Dennis and I am using the image called 20 winks.

I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and Copic markers. These are the colors:

Skin (Copic markers): E13, E11, E00, E000.
Hair: GB10, GB7, GB5, EB3.
Wings: LG1, HB1.
Dress: IG5, IG2, HB1.
Leaves: CG4, CG2.
Rocks: IG5, IG4, IG2, EB1.
Caterpillar: LV2, HB3, HB2, HB1, OR1.

I cut the front panel with a die cut from My Favorite things and it is glued to a piece of cereal cardboard (that was an accident that turned out well, haha).

As an announcement, I have to say that this will be my last card with Craft Your Passion. The team is great and I had the opportunity to learn so much from them but I felt it was time to leave and move to other things.

I hope you have the opportunity to participate in our Anything goes challenge. 

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:











8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,Patricia :) Such lovely colours.
    Thanks for being such a super team member :D
    Wishing you the very best for the future
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa. It has been a great time. I will be around :). Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Well Patricia - you are going out with a bang up job! You've created really nice shadows - and I love how you colored her wings! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG/ Twist: Color Challenge]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will miss your cyp creations. This is another lovely one. Hugs. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will miss your cyp creations. This is another lovely one. Hugs. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card - love the CAS layout and the coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done! Thanks for entering it in the Julia Spiri Challenge this month. I hope you link up again next month! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...