Tuesday, August 9, 2016

As seen on TV...



Hello!!!

Today we have a couple of shows at Hochanda.com (I say Hochanda.com because I can only watch it online but maybe you have the channel). The times are 2pm and 6pm UK time. I hope you have the chance to watch it. This time it is going to be all about Christmas!

I have two cards for the show where I am using Dear Santa, soon in Crafty Sentiments Designs store. This is the first one I wanted to show you, the second one will be a little later today :).

I colored with markers (Spectrum Noir and Copic). These are the colors:


Skin (Copic markers): E13, E11, E00, E000.
Hair: EB3, TN2, TN1.
Hat: IG9, DR7, DR5, CR9, IG2.
Pijamas and slippers: IG5, IG4, IG2, IG1, TB2, IG6.
Pen: TB8, TB4, TB1, IG9, IG6.
Pencils: DG4, DG3, DR5, DR3.
Shadow: BG6, BG4, BG2, BG1.

I used an embossing folder from Darice and added a couple of chipboard buttons that I made a long time ago and that was it!! I could have added more things but I like ti simple and I loved the image in the center with the embossed background. 

I hope you like it and you are enjoying the day!!!

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at: 








4 comments:

  1. this one is fab too
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your embossed backgrounds. You have a wonderful ability to match them perfectly to our images! Another fabulous design! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card from you.. Superb colouring and love the embossed background.. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at our 64th challenge at Artbymiran Challenge Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good Luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...