Monday, August 1, 2016

Astronaut...


Hello!!!

I hope you are having a great day. I wanted to show you a card I made a while ago using a digital stamp from Cre8tive Hands called Astronaut boy.

All the image is in a piece of cardstock. I printed the digital stamp and masked it with a label. I also masked the floor of the cardstock. I made the background (the sky I mean) with distress inks and I added some white dots with a white paint pen. 

Then I lifted all te mask and colored the boy and the sand. I am pretty happy on how the sand turned out. I don't paint backgrounds with markers. I think this is the first one (besides coloring grass I mean). I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. You can find the colors at the end of the post. 



Skin: TN5, TN3, FS3, FS2.
Hair: EB3, EB6, TN3.
Suit: BGR3, BGR2, BGR1, GG3, GG2, GG1, GB9, GB6, DR5, CR11.
Sand: BG4, BG3, BG2, BG1, RB1, IG1, blender.

The sentiment is from Stampenduos, and I used memento black ink. I was a little nervous in case the stamping wasn't good but it was fine. Phew...Note to myself: stamp first, then color. 

And that is all for today!

Hugs,

Patricia


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...