Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sorry card


Hello friends!!!

I hope you are having a fantastic week. Today there is a brand new challenge over at Inspiration Destination with a new Anything goes challenge. This week, our sponsors are Little Blue Button and Just Inklined.

For my card I am using Tulips, from Little Blue Button. I am not very good at painting flowers but I am really happy with those ones. I don't know why I choose yellow...I guess they are my favorite tulips. 

I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers, as usual, these are the colors:

Yellows: GB9, GB7, CT4, CT2, LY2, GB10.
Greens: IG5, DG3, CG2, DG2, JG6, JG2, CG1.

After coloring I did the background (bad bad choice). This is me thinking on how to make a card after coloring the image. I always do that, so when I decide that I want to color the background I have a problem. I could have cut the flowers though. Anyway, I used distress inks and a distress tool for the edge. I added some water drops for the effect. Once it was dry, I added the sentiment (clear stamp from Fiskars) and I embossed it with clear embossing powder. 

I hope you liked the card. It is very different from what I usually do. 

Enjoy your day!!!

Hugs,

Patricia

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...