Friday, September 23, 2016

Guest designer, card and video.


Hello!!

I hope you are having a great week!

This is the card I made as guest designer at Sasayaki Glitter. I while back I made a video coloring this cute Bath Teddy, but I didn't make the card until I while later but finally here it is!

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers:

Fur: GB10, DB8, GB2; TN8, TN7, TN6, TN3, TN2.
Ears: GB2, IG5, IG3.
Bucket and shower: IG5, IG4, IG3, IG2; BG6, BG4, BG2, BG1.
Duck: GB7, CT4, LY2.
Towel: CT3, GT2, IG3.




I hope you liked the card. I add coloring videos when I have the time, so don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you don't want to miss them. I post more cards in my Instagram account than the ones I post in my blog, so follow me there if you want to see them all!. 

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:



SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. What a super adorable card, Patrícia! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so adorable - the colouring is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Crafting with friend , good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...