Thursday, September 8, 2016

Let's plant with the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs.


Hello!!!

I hope you are having great week and you are enjoying the new release over at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. We are in day 3 of the new releases and I am using the new stamp called Isobel- Lets Plant. Such a cutie!

I colored it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. I got several new Copic markers but still not enough to color one single image with them :(. So far I was happy with the Spectrum Noir, but lately I am having a lot of problems with the refills and the nibs... Anyway, here is the list of colors for this image.

Skin (Copic markers): E15, E13, E11, E00.
Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN2.
Dress: BT8, BT5, BT4, BT2, EB8, TN4, OR3, OR2, OR1.
Jar: IG4, IG2, IG1.
Flowers: JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2, CR2, CR6.
Grass: JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2.

I used a white paint pen to make the dots. I used some stitched and pierced dies from Elizabeth Crafts Dies and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

The background panel was made using a clear stamp from Hero Arts and stamped multiple times. I added a little of color to match the flowers Isobel has in the vase.

I hope you liked the card. This stamp will be available very soon in the shop.

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:




6 comments:

  1. Preciosa! y coloreado perfecto como siempre. Un saludo. Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such gorgeous colouring, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautifully coloured image ---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice design! Great paper choices and wonderful composition! Thanks for Rocking with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...