Thursday, September 29, 2016

New card, video and free digital stamp



Hello!!!

Today I have a different card. It is different because, for a change, I made the stamp. It is a digital stamp and I wanted to share it with you. I don't know if you know that I have a YouTube channel where I share a lot of my colorings and I am starting to do some video cards with the coloring. There are speed videos, some notes aside so I can explain a little of what I am doing. At first I was doing some tutorials talking but right now it is impossible for me and it takes me so much time, so I am going to try this way and see how it works. 




I have a Facebook page and an Instagram account that you can find by the name of Kinda Cute by Patricia. I make my illustrations and I post them there. I would love to receive feedback from you. I you are interested to know what I am working on don't forget to follow me. 

Oh well, here is the card. Very simple (my style). The colors are shown in the video, here is the list:

TN7, TN6, TN3, TN2; DG3, CG2, DG2, CG1, LG2.

Cross hatching: TN8, TN6, DG4, DG2.



For the sentiment I used a clear stamp from Happy Little Stampers.

I hope you liked the card, here is the video and at the bottom you can find the digital stamp. Enjoy!! 






Remember that this image is for personal use ONLYYou can find the complete list of terms of use for this image here. My signature must be retained in the drawing. 

Recuerda que esta imagen es SÓLO para uso personal. Puedes encontrar los términos de uso para esta imagen aquí. Mi firma debe de permanecer en la imagen. 




I am participating with this card in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:








7 comments:

  1. you're so talented !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja ja ja :D Que fuerte!
    Abrazos :D
    ...y gracias para digi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card and great colouring on the snake---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly kind of cute indeed! Love the embossed details and coloring! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Anything Goes” Challenge! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so much fun - I love the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends , good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Patricia! ¡qué tarjeta tan bonita!, me encanta como imita la piel de serpiente el fondo embosado y como siempre tu coloreado perfecto. Muchas gracias por participar en Creative Moments, suerte con los premios y esperemos contar con tus tarjetas en próximos retos. Un abrazo Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great make love how you have coloured him
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...