Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Some of Rick St Dennis


Hello everyone!!!

Here I am with a new project for Inspiration Destination  For this week Anything goes challenge our sponsor is Rick St Dennis and I am using Forget me not

One good thing about his images is that they are a little shaded so it makes it easier to color. I decided to do only a couple of colors (plus skin) and I am really happy with the result. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. Here are the colors:

Skin: TN5, LV2, FS3, FS4, FS2.
Hair:EB6, EB2, TN2.
Lips: CR11, CR8, CR6.
Eyes: LG5, LG4.
Green outfit: DG4, DG3, DG2.
Purples: LV2, HB3, HB2, HB1.
Leaves: GT3, LG5, LG3, LG2, LG1.

I used some die cuts from My Favorite Things and Elizabeth Craft Designs. The sentiment is a clear stamp but I don't know the brand (sorry). The embossing folder is from Darice. 


I hope you liked the card and you have time to enter in our challenge. 

Hugs, 

Patricia










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...