Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Cupcakes, lots of cupcakes


Hello!!!

Here again introducing you to our new challenge at  Inspiration Destination . This week we have two fabulous sponsors: The East Wind and Bugaboo.

For my project I decided to make a CAS birthday card. I am using one of the images from Bugaboo called Cupcake tray

It is colored with Spectrum Noir markers but I didn't write the colors. As you can see is a very simple coloring and blending. 

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy Little Stampers and the lines is a rubber stamp that I made sometime ago. I love being able to make my own things. 

For the finish touch I added some washi tape as a banner at the top. 

As you can see something really clean and simple. Very simple. 

Hugs,

Patricia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...