Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Happy halloween



Hello!!!

We have a new Anything goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Since Halloween is going to be soon, I am trying to make more Halloweenish cards, to get into the mood. Here I am using the stamp called Happy Halloween.

I colored with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. Here are the colors:

Skin (Copic markers): E35, E33, E31, E00.
Hat: TN8, TN7, TN5, GB7.
Hair: CT4, GB7.
Mouth: IG9, DR5.
Suit: DG3, CG4, CG2; JG6M JG3, LG5, LG4.
Boots: IG9, IG7, IG6, IG5.
Stool: EB4, EB6, EB2, EB1.
Pumpkins: TN7, TN5, OR3, OR2, GB1, DG4, DG2, DG1, IG7, IG4.
Dirt: TN8, EB6, DG4, DG2, DG1.

Since the image was so cute I didn't want to do much on the card. I cut a frame using My Favorite Things stitched dies and I used the die cut from Lawn Fawn for the sentiment. I made a frame around with black pen. 

I hope you like the card and you can enter to our challenge. We would love to see your creations.

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:








5 comments:

  1. love the design, your coloring is wow
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Loving your colouring and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting From The Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design and super colouring - as usual :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this halloween card, your colouring is super. Thank you for joining us at Art by Miran Challenge for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...