Sunday, October 2, 2016

Little Reindeer


Hello!!!

I am here to show you the mini card I used with the stamp called Little Reindeer from Whimsie Doodles. You can find it in the Christmas section. I printed a bunch and I am planning on doing several for the upcoming season. So cute!!!.

I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and added some snowflake embossing to the background panel. 

Basically this is all the card has. I glued the reindeer with some foam tape to give some dimension. 

These are the colors I used for this little guy:

Fur: TN7, TN5, TN3, TN2.
Antlers: EB3, EB6.
Reds: DR5, DR2.
Hoves: BG8, BG6.
Greens: DG3, CG4.
Ears: FS5.

I hope you like the minicar and you can participate in our current challenge!

Hugs,

Patricia

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...