Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cake box




Hello!!!

As you could probably guess we have a new challenge at Inspiration Destination and our sponsor is The cutting cafe. 

I have to confess that I was a little overwhelmed by the project but I love the result. I am using Cake Box. I used the file for the 3 tiers of the cake and then I added some ribbon and paper flowers. The file has much more things that I am sure I am use soon. Candles, embellishments and a box to put the cake in. I didn't make the outside box because I wasn't sure that the cake was going to fit after adding so many flowers. 

This is the box with the lids opened. I spent quite some time doing this but hey, I am not very good at 3D projects. I have to say that I am very happy with the box. 



I made the flowers with some dies from Spellbinders, My favorite things and some I cut them by hand. I made a faux (fake) mulberry paper and that is why they have that texture. The lid of the boxes is embossed with and embossing folder form Darice and the ribbon is from stash.



I hope you like it and you can enter to our challenge.


Hugs,

Patricia
SaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...