Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Cute dragon...


Hello!!!

We are in day 1 for the new release over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and we have a new Anything goes challenge. I hope you can join us!

You are going to love the new release. I am Using Dragon Charles- Having a snooze. Isn't he cute??

I colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and I use a rubber stamp and a distress marker to make the sentiment.

This is the list of colors that I can remember:

for the pinks were Copics R81, 83, 85 and 89; for the blues Bg000, 13, 49 and 78; the yellows were y35, y38, E15, E18. The pillow is colored with Spectrum Noir, but I don't remember the exact combo, probably IG5, 4, 2 and 1.

I hope you like the card. It was so fun to color that I think I am going to make a lot more! I love dragons.

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:





7 comments:

  1. Omg this is fab! I completely love your cards and your photography makes it a delight to view. Completely in love with this card :).
    - Khushboo Gandhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Patricia, and so unique for a new baby card! This one will be treasured! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the colours and your super colouring :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...