Tuesday, November 15, 2016

More snowflakes...


Hello!!!

I hope you are having a great day!!! We have a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs  and our theme this week is Snowflakes. I think I did it right :). 

For this card I am using Snowman's Christmas hat and I partially embossed the panel. I used a handmade diffuser. You can see an example of one in my video here

I colored the snowman with Spectrum Noir markers and I added some glossy accents to several places to make it a little shiny. The embossing folder is from Sizzix.

I hope you can enter to our challenge. 

Hugs,

Patricia
Check my illustrations!

I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









7 comments:

  1. I like your coloring Patricia - with the highlights and shadows! And your way of adding snowflakes is really creative! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, love how you've added texture around the image
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love the embossed folder around the image. and your perfect colouring, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and framed :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love the way you used the embossing, so clever!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card lovely effect with the slight embossing i will have to give that ago!thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this sweet card with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...