Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Music??


Hello!

I hope you are having a great week so far. Today we have a new challenge over at Inspiration Destination with two great sponsors: Little Blue Button and Just Inklined. 

For today's project I am using Headphones and iPod, from Just Inklined. It is a CD sleeve and I added the image in a simple way on top of it. The die cuts are from My Favorite Things. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and I forgot to add a shadow on the floor! Oh well, sometimes happens. 

I hope you have time to enter our challenge because, as always, is Anything goes.

Hugs,

Patricia













2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Patricia
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic this card. Love how you colored it.
    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...