Monday, December 26, 2016

Kinda Cute Freebie!!!



Hello!!

Today I am showing you one of my illustrations. I usually post them in Instagram but I am going to start posting them here too, I don't want you to miss them. I don't post too often so you won't get overwhelmed about them.

I draw this fairy a long time ago and yesterday, finally, I sat and colored her. I want to share with all my subscribers the line drawing as a digital stamp for you to use it. The terms of use apply so, please, read them and stick to them. 

If you use this image, I would love to see your coloring!

Enjoy!!!




6 comments:

  1. this is fabulous, you're so talented !!!
    thanks
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am so glad you are turning your work into Digi's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I am still thinking about it. In the meanwhile...enjoy!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...