Thursday, December 22, 2016

Merry Christmas!



Hello!!

Since it is almost Christmas....Merry Christmas!!! or Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas. 

Today I bring you some inspiration using Snowman and Robins from Whimsie Doodles. 

I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and these are the colors:

Birds: DR6, DR5, CR11.
Snow: GG2.
Carrot: TN6, TN7, OR2, OR1.
Greens: JG6, DG3, CG2.
Blues: TB8, TB4, TB3, TB1.
Birdhouse: TN7, TN5, TN2, DR5, DR7.
Shoes: DR7, DR6, DR5, CR10.

I stamped the sentiment with a rubber stamp and heat embossed it. I added the panel to a blue cardstock. 

As you can see this is a very CAS card. I hope you like it.

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!

I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Winter at kraftin kimmie

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness I love this snowman! Beautiful coloring skills! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...