Thursday, December 15, 2016

Snowmen and snowflakes


Hello!!!

It is time for another Anything goes challenge over at Whimsie Doodles. We have a twist though...this time it is Snowmen & snowflakes. The prize for this challenges is amazing. You so participate!

I am using this image called Snowmies. You can find it in the Whimsie Doodles store.

I colored the image using Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. 

Snow: IG4, IG2, IG1.
Carrots: TN6, OR3, OR2, EB3.
Sticks: TN6, TN7.
Blues (Copic): B39, B24, B91.
Reds: DR7, DR6, DR4, DR2.
Yellows: GB7, GB4, GB1.
Greens: JG6, JG2, LG5.
Black: IG9, IG8.

I added some embossing paste with a star stencil. I mean it to be snowflakes...but...I don't have a snowflake stencil :).

I hope you liked the card and go and enter to our challenge. It is going to be running for almost a month but check the rules!! Only 2 entries and link to another 5 challenges!!!

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...