Friday, January 6, 2017

Get well card


Hello everyone!

I told you yesterday that I would be back with the rest of the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. I hope you are loving it. It will be available in the shop in a few days.




This stamp is called Love's Basket. I think this is my favorite. I don't know why but I just loved coloring it. I think it was because I don't usually color flowers. As soon as I saw the stamp I knew I wanted that background (I think it is the first time I know how to make the background before anything else).

I colored the stamp using Copic (sorry, no Spectrum Noir this time). Here are the colors:

Bow: R59, R37, R29, R22.
Flowers: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09.
Basket: E18, YR24, Y38, Y21.
Hearts: B39, BR4, B91, Y11.
"Leaves":  R29, E22.

The background is made with distress inks on an embossing folder (from Darice) and then embossed using my BigShot. The sentiment is from Recollections. 

I hope you liked the new release for day 4. Check the inspirational blog to see the rest of the projects made with this stamp.

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Patricia, this image is so cute! Love this darling basket full of hearts and flowers, perfect for so many occasions! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ! loooooooooooove your coloring is perfect!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the background you created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Julia Spiri challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...