Thursday, January 5, 2017

Hello for the new release


Hello!!!

Are you enjoying the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs? Today is day 3 and I am showing you the card I made with the stamp called I love butterflies. It will be in the shop very soon.




I use Copic and Spectrum Noir markers to color the stamp:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13.
Hair: OR3, TN6, OR1.
Hat: DG3, CG2, CG1.
Pants: EB4, EB6, EB2, EB1.
Purples: LB2, HB3. HB2.
Broom: TN7, YN5, GB9, GB7, GB6.
Butterflies: BG7, BG5, PP1, HB1, GT1, PL1, DG3.
Shadow: BG9, BG7, BG6, BG4, BG2, BG1.

I cut the image using a die cut from My Favorite Things, and the sentiment is a die cut form Lawn Fawn. I aded the image on to a grey piece of cardstock that I previously embossed with a butterfly embossing folder from Darice.

To finish the card I used some orange pearls at the top.

I hope you like this card too. I will be back tomorrow with the rest of the new release :).

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:




5 comments:

  1. fab card, your coloring is amazing
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card and so beautifully coloured! Thank you so much for playing along and for sharing your project with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a delightful image, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...