Sunday, January 15, 2017

It must be love...



Hello!!!

We have a new challenge at Whimsie Doodles. I hope you can enter our Anything goes challenge. Our twist is "It must be love" but you don't have to follow the twist if you don't want.

I used Copic and Spectrum Noir markers for the coloring. I added some details with a white pen too. These are the colors I used.

Skin (Copic): E04, E11, E21, E00, E000.
Hair: EB8, TN7, OR1, GB3.
Arrow: DR4, PP5, PP4, PP2; GB9, GB7, GB6.
Green: JG6, GT3, GT2, BT2.
Wings: BG2, BG1, LY2, blender.

The sentiment hand stamped and the embossing folder is from Darice. One of my new acquisitions. Does it show in my cards that I love embossing?

I hope you like the card and you can enter to our challenge this month. There are great prizes!!

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!

I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:















7 comments:

  1. Super card! Beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing with us in CWAA
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just darling. Wonderful embossing. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, love your coloring. Going to try that hair combo for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute image,embossing and fabulous colouring---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us Crafting with friends, sorry i am late commenting. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. The image looks gorgeous. And the embossed background looks lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments.

    - SP (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...