Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Miss me?


Hello!!

I am with my second post for today because we have a new challenge going on at Whimsie Doodles. This time the theme is Anything goes with a twist of Bunnies. I am following the twist with this image called Bunny and Balloon. Super cute.

I colored the bunny with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

Rabbit: TN5, TN3, TN2, TN1.
Balloon: TN7, TN6, OR3, OR2, OR1;JG2, LG5, LG3.
Shirt: GB4, LY3, LY2.
Pants: TB4, TB3, TB1.
Pinks: CR6, FS8, FS6, IG2.

I made the clouds with distress inks and a hand cut cloud template from a piece of carsick. I am not an expert making clouds but I loved the result. I think next time I will add a darker blue.

I hope you liked the card and enter our challenge too!

Hugs,

Patricia


You can find me here



You can find me here:




1 comment:

  1. Replica Watch Hublot has been a avant-garde for a decade and continues to affirm its charge to football year afterwards year.Prada replica diaper bags will bring many special experiences which can light up their life. I honestly think that Dior handbags are not worth the money, unless you can settle with mediocre designer replica handbags.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...