Tuesday, April 25, 2017

CAS card using free digital stamp


Hello!!!


I hope you started the week with the right foot. I have been a little off the grid lately. I am trying to figure out how to do everything I want to do with the same amount of time. I am preparing images for the next freebies plus I am developing some idea to make clear stamps in the near future!!! 

The card I have for today is made with the free image I offered this month. You can find the list of colors and video coloring in a previous post. Click HERE to see it. 

You can get this and the rest of my free digital stamps when you sign up for my newsletter.


The image is colored with copics (colors in the previous post) and I cut the borders with a die cut from Law Fawn. The patterned paper is a scrap of paper I had for ages waiting to be used. I love to use the patterned paper but I always tend to make white cards. This paper was the perfect soft blue I guess.

I hope you like the card and if you want to get this image and all the rest and all the future, sign up. You can unsubscribe at any time if you are not happy with it. 

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:














9 comments:

  1. Super cute and I like your soft palette colouring. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout to draw the attention to your image!

    Pleased to have you joining in with our Spring twist at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantástica tarjeta, fantástico coloreado y ese personaje es super lindo!!!
    Mil gracias por participar con nosotros en Corrosive Challenge Blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie !
    Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and love the strip of clouds----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute adorable card thanxx for sharing at lil patch of crafty friends
    Sherry @ lpocf Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...