Saturday, April 15, 2017

Cute tags


Hello!!

we have a new challenge starting today at Whimsie Doodles and, as usual, the theme is Anything goes with a twist. This time the twist is Food or Drink so here are my makes.

I decided to use Sentiment Edibles to make so cute tags. I printed the images and make the tags with a die cut from My Favorite things. After coloring it (with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers) I attached another tag on the back so the color is not shown. 


I love that this set has a lot of different images and sentiments, and you can use the sentiment only or the image only...it is very cute. 







So...what is your favorite???

I think mine is the 2 peas... so cute!.

I hope you have the time to enter our challenge for the chance of winning some cute images.

Hugs,

Patricia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...