Friday, May 12, 2017

Graduating Owl


Hello!!!

I told you I had another graduation card coming! I love this one so much. I don't know why. I think because the owl is so cute!

You can find the digital stamp called Graduating Hootie in Whimsie Doodles' Shop 

I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

Beak: TN7, OR3, OR2.
Feathers: TN7, TN5, TN2; IG2; EB6, EB2, EB1.
Blacks: IG9, IG8, IG7, IG5.
Parchment: EB1M LY2, TB6, TB8, TB4.
Blues: TB6, TB8, TB4.

The image is cut with a die cut from My Favorite Things and the patterned paper is from K&Company.

I hope you liked the card and you don't forget that you can add your project  to our Anything goes challenge in the Whimsie Doodles blog.

Hugs,

Patricia


SaveSave

Click to see my illustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...